Saturday, January 31, 2009

When the baby carrier almost won...


I bought one of those baby bjorn type carriers before Carter was even born because I knew I wasn't going to be able to carry him in his carrier for long...let's face it...I'm weak sauce! So last week I was trying the carrier and I tried to plop him down in it and I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get him arms out...so as I am prying he is fussing because I was totally tugging at him so I dismissed it as him being too small and gave up.


Last night I was bored and sorting his baby clothes so I picked up the directions which I never looked at before, I guess I was a man in a past life. Sure enough I am a dumb ass! You are supposed to release the latches so the front comes completely down and set him on your lap and then fasten it all around him....so I tried it and sure enough I HAVE MASTERED THE BABY CARRIER! So I learned when life gets too hard...read the directions!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Megan - welcome to the world of blogging and to the baby bjorn!! My first kid LIVED in our Bjorn but with the next two I got way more lazy and made my hubby do most of the Bjorning. Thanks for coming by and following MWOB - I hope you find the scene entertaining and supportive when you need it. I can't believe you've been through so much with your little guy already but you sound like a strong faithful person. I will definitely be checking out your etsy scene and checking in our your blog!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete