Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Evil April Fool Prank


So I was thinking all morning of how to prank my husband when he came home from work and then it came to me! Although I thought about digging out one of the 3 positive pregnancy tests from when I found out I was prego last year (is that weird that I still have the pee sticks?!) I had a much better idea! I do special FX make up and have a whole kit and everything so I added a ever so (not) subtle bruise to Carter's head while he was asleep in his swing. My husband will be home in about a half hour so I will have to update you on his reaction and if I was actually able to keep a straight face while he asked what happened...but until then check out the photo!

3 comments:

  1. ...are you still alive?

    What did he do? That looks real!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny.....I actually did dig out my pregnancy stick ( yes I still have it) and tricked my hubby.....he was like a deer in the headlights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY CRAP! What the heck did he do? I would have friggin' passed out. LOL! That is SOOOOOOOOOOOO real looking. (Dang, that's talent. I can just imagine his future Halloween costumes now...)

    ReplyDelete