Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chris Brown "Ain't no monster" and he 'ain't' speaking English

So Chris Brown posted a video saying that he "ain't no monster" and all about his new CD coming out. First of all I know that it has become cool to be Ghetto and not speak proper English but when it gets to the point where we can barely understand what you are saying it it a little much. Secondly oh we must have been mistaken and it must have been your car that attacked Rihanna?! I mean look at her face and tell me again how you aren't a monster? I think any man who beats a woman isn't a monster because maybe that would give monsters a bad name!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by the other day and commenting on my Jon and Kate post. It is such a sad situation for a couple that I thought was going to make it together. This Chris & Rihanna thing is just ridiculous. Rihanna is young, she's got so much going on. The girl just needs to move on and leave Chris behind. I agree... he gives "monsters" a bad name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would give monsters a bad name. Love that statement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there my friend!

    I was just touching base with you. You havent posted in a while so I wanted to make sure all is ok. I pray that it is.

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete