Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Teething Bites!


Carter at 6 months still doesn't have any teeth, but I am sure they are coming soon. He is really irritable and has been drooling and biting everything. And I had thought he was going to be 18 and still gumming his food. Then the poor already cranky kid rolled off the couch, he is ok, but he was even more angry! I gave him some tylanol and now he is napping, hopefully he will be a much happier little man after he gets a little rest. I just wonder why he had to wait until his Daddy went back to work to finally start cutting those teeth...I guess I am the lucky one that he decided to save all the "fun" for me!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Isn't that what kids always do? :) Mine used to get pukey sick the day I got back from a vacation. This will soon be a distant memory! I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember all the slobber during the teething...i got so tired of wet EVERYTHING :)
    prayers for a better day tomorrow

    ReplyDelete