Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I worked hard for my millions!


My sister decided we were going to win the lottery...correction...we ARE going to win the lottery TONIGHT!

I did the research on the best way to pick the numbers and got it down to an outline of how we were going to pick

2 odd 4 even and 4 low (1-27) and 2 high (over 27)
4 odd 2 even 2 low and 4 high
3 odd 3 even 3 low and 3 high

we picked our winning numbers and I headed to 7-11

Deciding on the numbers was the easy part because remember I have a 6 month old...I packed him up and we had to stop at the bank because I had to deposit a check so I take all 18 pounds of him plus whatever his carrier into the bank to the ATM and think about getting out cash but decide it was too many steps so I put the check in and we head out to the car.

We arrive at the 7 11 and I take the carrier out once again. We head in and I have no idea how to buy a lotto ticket. The cashier directs me to the back of the store where I see the kiosk and I get my cards and fill in my numbers.

I decided to play all 4 sets of numbers we picked on the TX lotto and one set of the numbers on the Mega Million drawing. I take my filled out cards heaving the carrier towards the front of the store to get my tickets.

I hand her the cards and once they print and I got my total I hand her my debit card...and find out you have to pay with cash...great! So she tells me I can buy something and get cash back so I grab the closest thing, a bag of peanut M&Ms (and I wonder why I can't get the baby weight off?!) and swipe the card only to press the "credit" button! So no cash back! Then she grabs a laffy taffy to ring me up yet again so I can press "debit" and get my cash. Finally all that hassle and I get my tickets which included a non-winning scratcher...but that's ok I didn't want to waste my luck on a measly $50K!

I will update tomorrow on what I am going to buy with my millions!

No comments:

Post a Comment