Thursday, May 7, 2009

My dear sweet cat is...EVIL!


I should start this story by letting you know that I get freaked out by little bugs...so anything dead...forget about it!

My cat uses the doggy door and goes in and out freely, it was not my choice, but he found the door and quite frankly not having to deal with a litter box is nice. I was feeding the baby and he comes in and I noticed it looked like he had something...turns out it was a dead bird! Not a tiny bird either...a dove! It's head was floppy so I know it was dead...whether or not he killed it I have no idea. I tried to scare him back outside but he wouldn't budge! He was just sitting there making the most awful sound like a loud purr with a soft bark at the end. Finally he took it back outside and started eating it. So I am pretty much sure that he will catch some horrible disease and I don't even want to let him back in the house (even though I will). Ew...I will never look at my sweet little cat the same! At least my dear husband didn't get a call to come home for an emergency dead bird removal!

2 comments:

  1. Yuck......that is why my outside cats can NEVER come in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! My dogs came in a few weekends ago with a CHICKEN LEG! It even had the meat and tendons still attached. I almost died! I was crying trying to wrestle it from my dog. My fiancee just laughed, but i was SO upset. Dumb animals! lol

    ReplyDelete